Accessibility Statement for Starpoint
This is an accessibility statement from Starpoint.
Measures to support accessibility
Starpoint takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Starpoint:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Starpoint is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Starpoint. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Starpoint:
- Phone: 7192692228
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 700 S. 8th St. CaÃ±on City, CO 81212
- Postal Address: P.O. Box 2080, CaÃ±on City, CO 81215
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Starpoint relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Starpoint , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Starpoint:
- PDF Accessibility: Not all PDF’s are in Rich Text Formatbecause Not all readers are capable of rading PDF’s that are not in RTF.. . .
- Coments from users: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because We cannot ensure the quality of contribution. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 2 business days. Please use the repot issue button or contact us if you encounter issues..
Starpoint assessed the accessibility of Starpoint by the following approaches:
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 2 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days. entity], should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by: