Early Care and Education Center
SPIN Early Care and Education Center is a fully inclusive, non-discriminating, high-quality early childhood program where scheduling choices are available to meet individual family needs.
The SPIN philosophy promotes each child’s growth and development through individualized learning. Special attention is given to cognitive, physical, speech-language, and social-emotional growth. Highly trained staff facilitate and prepare environments that promote exploration, key experiences, creativity, and self-expression. The uniqueness of each child’s learning style, personality, interest, and family background are considered through the use of Creative Curriculum.
an integral part of SPIN’s learning environments
Play is an integral part of SPIN’s learning environments, where children build school readiness skills in well-planned environments set up to stimulate creativity and imagination.
SPIN staff recognizes the importance of self-esteem as a key factor in school success. At SPIN, children are encouraged to make choices and decisions as an opportunity to master new talents, build friendships, and develop appropriate social skills.
recognized as the child’s first and most important teacher
Families recognized as the child’s first and most important teacher are encouraged to participate in all aspects of school life. Input from families and the community are valued, and feedback is used to improve our program to better serve the families of young children in our community.
Thank you for your interest in Starpoint Children’s Services. Please see below for available program options and prices.
- Meals are included when children are in care
- An hourly fee of $5.00 will be assessed for anything over 10 hours daily, if time is not scheduled or if it is a late pickup. After 6 pm, a $5 per minute fee will be applied
- A 25% discount will be given to 1 sibling and taken off the lower tuition’s childcare
- There is a $40.00 NON- REFUNDABLE registration fee due at the time of enrollment and annually thereafter. For families with more than one child enrolled, the registration fee is $75.00
- There will be a $40.00 annual activity fee for school-age summer care
- Childcare tuition payment agreement must be signed before the child can start
- There will be a credit card processing fee of
- There will be a 1.5% finance charge for any late payments